Saturday, November 23, 2013

Go Time

Hello all! We got some big news yesterday! We found out when we will next see our boy!!

We're going to transition over to a private Facebook group to update everyone from now until our adoption is final (and safe to discuss publicly). We'd love to have you all join us, so just let me or Drew know if you want to follow along during this time.

We are so excited! And our to-do list is a mile long!

We can't wait to see you, sweet boy!

6 comments:

  1. Of course we want to follow along...let me know what we need to do! So excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us, too! SOOOOO excited for your guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to follow your journey - I'm on facebook and my email is chrisanngoad@gmail.com So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to join and hear all the details! Still thinking and praying for you and can't wait to read the latest news! :-)

    -Amy
    amycate68@aol.com

    ReplyDelete