We've been having fun around here!
Wednesday morning we ventured outside for our first group swim. It went well, and we only needed a few reminders about keeping the hose aimed into the pool. (Next time I'll plan a little further ahead so that I have time to get E in a swimsuit!)
We went to eat with our life group on Wednesday night, and O did really well. When we got home, we decided to show him the keyboard. Our sweet friend, Courtney, knew we were looking for musical instruments and was so sweet to bring us her childhood keyboard! O absolutely loves it, and has been making songs and recording himself all day! Thank you so much, Court!!!
This morning, E helped with the laundry before her nap. Then she decided to use the basket as a reading nook.
This afternoon I got O to help me make cupcakes! It was really fun, and we will definitely do it again. He was so excited to help - especially with the egg cracking!
Mmmmm! Cupcakes! (Sorry I didn't get a picture of the finished product! But you've all seen a cupcake before anyway!)
They must have been good if they were gone before you had a chance to take a picture!
ReplyDeletelove love love love love (x infinity)
ReplyDeleteSo glad he liked the keyboard. It sounded perfect for him! Now we need to get him an electric guitar and some headphones :)
ReplyDelete